Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer Carnival and Other New Stuff!

THE SUMMER CARNIVAL IS HERE! I personally love it. They changed your gems tab:
Now it has a comma and a tickets tab! How cool! When you first enter the Summer Carnival, they give you a free 500 tickets. Then you gotta earn the rest! You use then to buy these items:
(By the way, every clothing item is 3-D now.) Neat, but only one non member one. 
Omaigod, I just love the kitty plushes. <3 <3 The den item one is a bit cheaper so yeah. ^^
You earn tickets by playing either Candy Catch (you catch candy but avoid phantoms), Whack-a-Phantom (obviously whack-a-mole, lol), and Phantom Ball (skeeball). They are the only way, so if you want one of those cute pet plushes or fancy necklaces, EARN AWAY! Now for the everything-else section.

Sadly, the new hummingbirds are in a pet-pack, which is only available at AJ Outfitters. I want a card like my lion card :(

They also have a pet princess castle, and I'm confused about what it is... does anyone have it that they can show me? 0-0 

There is a pet contest, I'm entering with my entry of a pet human =D (It was made in paint) PET HUMANS!!! That be awesome.

Penguins come in two weeks for non members! Wow! 

That's it so... yeah :)



No comments:

Post a Comment