Thursday, July 5, 2012

AJ Update

Animal Jam put up the update early, on Tuesday, but I forgot to post. So we also got new stuff. :3

The Fantasy Castle! Why did this have to come the day after I lost my membership? It's so awesome *.*

A whopping 7,500 gems! It's all worth it, though!
Description: The Fantasy Castle, the newest den in Jamaa, is the perfect place to have a Royal Party with your buddies, or just sit back and enjoy the amazing view!

Falling Phantoms! The brand new game!

Description: Head to the Lost Temple of Zios and play Falling Phantoms, the game where you try and outlast  other Jammers as you avoid dangerous falling phantoms!

There are now buttons on the map to easily get to places!

There is also 200 clothing slots!
Yay!

A new section of the Jamaa Journal!
Neat!

Guess what pet's coming to Jamaa?

My pet human didn't make it. 

Foxes are coming! We were all right. :3
Oh, god, I hope they aren't anthro. Anthros scare the crap (sorry) out of me.

Freedom stuff... yep.

And the monthly member gift!
I have a lavafall, but I'll trade mine for the vines waterfall!

And the new items.

In Jam Mart Furniture:

In Jam Mart Clothing:

In Summer Carnival:




Yay! Tomorrow I am going to Safeway, and I'll buy a lion card. I'm gonna torture myself by not using it until foxes come. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment