Monday, July 2, 2012

New Stuff ^^'

I lost my membership! And I got to be a non member lion. Just for a little bit. But I couldn't move or talk. Just sit there.

See? That's me!

Anyways, there has been new stuff that I forgot to post. It's way too... I don't know how to say it... hm...  often? That's not the word but there's just too much new stuff, everyday. Eh, from now on I'll try to post daily. :3

Aviator Hat! Jam Mart Clothing

Silver glove... looks exactly like white glove. o-o Epic Wonders

Star Couch- Jam Mart Furniture

Star Rug- Jam Mart Furniture

Fireworks Fountain! From last year! Jam Mart Furniture

Council Day Banner OMAIGAWDITSHUGE! Jam Mart Furniture


And the rare monday item! Freedom Bands!
On the 5th page of Jam Mart Clothing.



I think that's it, sorry, I was busy researching fennec foxes because I wanted one. :c

No comments:

Post a Comment