Monday, July 23, 2012

Foxes foxes foxes!

From my poll, it seems arctic foxes are the favorite foxes, winning by one vote. ^^


Foxes came! and a few new features!

First off, foxes.

They're cute and tiny and totally awesome. Except their dance. It is anthro, and anthro scares me, as I previously said somewhere.

And the painter! You just.... paint stuff. It has a tool that's not on paint, but on the usual program I use, and it has a few less tools then paint. But you can choose any color in the usual spectrum they have on most programs. :D I drew two things.


My character Onyxpaw! Yes I signed it ^.^

(Btw, I do black bases as dark grey so the lines are visible)

And the new Animal Jam Portal mascot....


:D We need a name for him, I'm thinking of Virus. Does anyone like it? c:


No comments:

Post a Comment